Landlord’s Insurance

If you are letting a property, home insurance is not enough.

For peace of mind you need to take out landlord’s insurance, which will cover the structure of your property (or properties) and optionally any of your furniture that’s in the property. It won’t, however, typically cover any personal property belonging to tenants.

To protect yourself we suggest, as a minimum, your landlord’s insurance should not only covers standard perils – such as fire, lightning, flood, water leaks and theft – but also malicious damage by tenants and public liability. You could also consider insurance that guarantees rent or provides legal cover.

Your lettings contact

Ashley Clements
Lettings Manager

020 8819 0511