In the regrettable situation that you wish to make a complaint about Horton and Garton please follow these steps:
- Put your complaint in writing addressed to the Lettings/Sales Manager, Horton and Garton, 172 Kings Street, W6 0QU.
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 working days. We will also start a full investigation.
- In line with The Property Ombudsman guidelines a full written outcome will be sent to you within 15 working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the full written response from the manager you can write to the Director. He will then respond to you with a statement of the final view of the matter within 15 working days of receipt.
- If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can raise your complaint with The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP Tel. 01722 333 306, email@example.com, www.tpos.co.uk
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months from the date of our final viewpoint , including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.